A visit to your local travel clinic is a must for traveler’s going abroad. Getting the medication, vaccines, and information you need pre-travel can help prevent serious diseases such as cholera, typhoid, and malaria that are common in certain high-risk countries.
Travel clinic services in the UK provide travel vaccinations, antimalarial medication, as well as other many other useful services so you stay healthy during your travels.
In this article, we’ll cover the primary advantages of travel clinic services in the UK. Keep reading to learn more.
What Are the Advantages of Travel Clinic Services in the UK?
Travel safely and take full advantage of visiting your local travel clinic for a pre-travel health consultation before going abroad. There are many ways that travel clinic services in the UK can help improve your trip – the most important is to prevent sickness!
Here are some of the most important advantages of travel vaccinations services in the UK.
· Provide recommendations for vaccines for your destination.
· Administer routine, booster, and travel vaccinations.
· Give travel advice for people with pre-existing conditions.
· Educate you about travel hygiene as well as food and water safety.
· Help you make a packing list.
· Give advice on how to prevent traveller sickness and diarrhoea.
· Administer routine and travel vaccinations
· Provide antimalarial medication as well as tips on how to prevent mosquito-borne illnesses like malaria and dengue fever.
· Provide up-to-date information on global travel health advisories.
What Vaccinations Are Available at Hodgson Pharmacy Travel Clinics?
As part of our travel clinic services in the UK, we offer the following vaccinations:
· Hepatitis A and the combination Hepatitis A & B vaccine
· Japanese Encephalitis
· MMR vaccine (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
· Rabies (pre- and post-exposure)
· Yellow Fever
· Diphtheria -Tetanus – Polio (DTaP) vaccine
· Meningitis ACWY
· Tick Borne
Schedule an Appointment at Your Local Hodgson Pharmacy Travel Clinic Today!
Hodgson Pharmacy Travel Clinic is a full-service travel clinic with numerous branches across South London that work with you to ensure that you and your travel partners stay healthy during the entirety of your holiday. Schedule a pre-travel consultation today!